Job ID: 14697754
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Data Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN. This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Design ETL processes that integrate disparate data into a common data model for BI delivery (gather requirements, design, develop, test, and debug).
- Implement required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources.
- Architect and optimize data solutions to power large-scale BI applications.
- Understand and translate strategic business needs into a flexible and scalable data architecture.
- Design and develop data models combining data from multiple complex and disparate data sources into a homogenous format for reporting.
- Ensure the effective design, build, deployment, documentation and maintenance of reports against relational and multidimensional databases to support end-user process.
- Serve as the first-line responder for issues related to the data, architecture, and ETL powering the BI product portfolio.
- Facilitate effective communication among all team members and leadership to ensure comprehensive understanding of needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and application of SQL required, with preferred experience in MSSQL and Teradata.
- Extensive expertise/experience in data analysis, modeling and visualization.
- Strong working knowledge of ETL processes and capabilities (e.g. SSIS).
- Familiarity with multiple business intelligence platforms (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, SSRS).
- Ability to think strategically about a problem across platforms.
- Enables efficient front-end and BI development.
- Extensive expertise/experience in the areas of data structures and data warehousing.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment or independently as needed.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,