At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an EHR Support Analyst with experience in MEDITECH Magic EDM t
o join our team remotely.
- Experience with installation of clinical electronic healthcare systems.
- Working knowledge of Health Information Systems.
- Able to assimilate feedback from clients and actively drive process improvement and culture change as implemented/approved by leadership.
- Uses professional knowledge and experience to advise the client on optimal workflows and system functions.
- Openly shares this knowledge with peers, via Peer to Peer training.
- Develops documentation and project content for internal or external utilization.
- Has excellent communication skills verbally and in writing, customer service focus, and is able to work independently or on a project team.
- Drives client communication process to develop and enhance client understanding of the project Best Practice, project timelines, tasks, client commitment, risk/issue impacts and mitigation.
- Independently monitors own work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Shares knowledge to project teams, clients and drive the process change with clients and within a team.
- Prioritizes own tasks and assists peers with task identification and documentation.
- Understands project deliverables and level of effort to complete. Participates in the strategic planning with clients or utilizes project knowledge in the statement of work development process.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience with (MEDITECH Magic ORM
- Intermediate to expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Creates deliverables independently.
- Provides coaching and technical and functional guidance on specific project deliverables.
- Leads in communicating requirements to development, testing, education and training teams.
- Good organization skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook