At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Project Administrator
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- HCA IT&S Project Administrators work with various levels of Project Managers and are responsible for the coordination of project work including preparation, tracking, and maintenance of project plans, resource plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Provides support to the PM’s assignments of tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Serve as a backup for the Project Manager, sometimes leading meetings and producing status updates.
- On large projects, the Project Administrator is often given a sub-component of the project to manage on their own. PM Processes Works with project manager to develop project plans, schedules, and budgets, and to track work and status related to projects aimed at the delivery of IT products and services to HCA business units.
- Supports project managers in their development of labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans projects.
- Develops and maintains project plan and schedule in Microsoft Project and Clarity, including the breakdown of project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown and sequencing of work).
- Works with project manager to develop project charters.
- Ensures that charter and other deliverables and documents are produced and approved as required.
- Stores documents and deliverables in appropriate repository.
- Works with project manager to identify risks and issues and to track contingency plans or issue resolution to completion, including maintaining risk and issue logs and tracking/reporting their status.
- Supports the project managers in tracking project dependencies, interdependencies with other projects and existing products, and critical path items.
- Monitors overall project progress and updates plans and status reports accordingly.
- Tracks financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
- Writes project status reports on required schedules including progress updates and status of all issues.
- Distributes status reporting as required – on schedule and adapts their frequency and content to the needs of the business as well as IT&S requirements.
- Participates in project post-closure reviews and creates a lessons learned document in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Completes project closure documentation and updates relevant tools and repositories.
- Supports project managers with preparation for and conducting of meetings and other project-related communications.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,