Job ID: 14704051
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Consulting Platform Engineer to join our team in Brentwood, TN. This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Be the subject matter expert on SCCM, public/private cloud, virtual applications/desktop, policy creation, and scripting
- Strong experience in application hosting platforms including physical machines, virtual machines, cloud platform-as-a-service, and serverless compute
- Design, test, and deploy technically complex SCCM applications
- Collaborate with architects and product team to create and maintain reference architectures within a production environment
- Ensure system and application logs, reports, and dashboards are reviewed to proactively avoid issue and outages
Identify, research, and deploy emerging technology across the enterprise
- Help prioritize strategic technologies and, in some cases, prove out these technologies in lab/sandbox environments
Create, deploy, and manage enterprise group policy objects and login scripts
- Work with application engineers, application analysts, and security engineers to understand and identify the necessary requirements
- Troubleshoot applications, development coding, debugging, testing and delivery within a large enterprise production environment
- Support and manage the Endpoint Services Nutanix cluster and VMware infrastructure
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of computer performance metrics and tools, to include understanding of resource utilization, network connectivity, I/O response times, and other key performance indicators and their impact on overall performance
- Support and manage enterprise VDI solution
- Identify architecture challenges related to the project activities and work with project managers, product teams, and leadership to resolve
- This position requires strong people management skills, personal drive, and the ability to see strategy through to execution in a matrix-reporting environment. Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills are required.
- Work on a small team to design, develop, test, release, and support features in our web-based application.
- Expertise of SCCM, PowerShell, and Windows 10 servicing PC image builds, patch management, application packaging and distribution, operating system deployment (OSD), IT system security related issues, threat mitigation and reporting, analyzing data to spot trends, managing patches for software certifications, data collection and reporting
- Implement, update, and maintain enterprise level configuration management
- Analyze SCCM log files, provide patch management support, and off-hours maintenance windows.
- Develop, test, and deploy software using SCCM Software Distribution and Task Sequence application tools
- Prepare, test, and deploy software updates using SCCM Software Deployment Management tools
- Strong experience deploying and managing packages to a large infrastructure (30,000+ devices)
- Strong experience using an enterprise ticketing solution (Remedy experience a plus)
- Strong knowledge of IMAP, DLAP, Microsoft ActiveSync, Active Directory, Group Policy, WINS, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,