At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior QA Test Analyst
to join our team working remote in the Nashville, TN area. Will be required to occasionally meet in the Nashville, TN office.
Oversees and performs all aspects of application and functional testing activities for project.
- Analyzes functional requirements.
- Develops test approach, plan, and dependencies. Assists with performance testing and production readiness testing, as needed.
- Leads the development and accuracy of test cases, test data, traceability matrix, and metrics to ensure all testing requirements are met and documented. Communicates results to IT and key stakeholders. Tracks and verifies any required corrections and ensures completion.
- Modifies test cases; assists the development team in recreation of defects; validates defect fixes based on documented defects.
- Participates in Development planning meetings and communicates with business and IT on the status of testing activities and other assigned activities in meeting project delivery deadlines.
- Utilizing existing automation tool (Leapwork) generates and maintains automation scripts for regression testing.
- Communicate with development team.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,