At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Application System Analyst - MEDITECH
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work for one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Gathers and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creates deliverables independently or through resources in immediate team, and manages approvals.
- Performs detailed analysis and evaluations on current/future state, identifies opportunities for improvement, and documents conclusions and recommendations.
- Communicates requirements to internal team members and testing resources.
- Provides coaching, technical, and functional guidance on specific project deliverables.
- Identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with internal/external resources and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- Works with all departments throughout the HPF product life cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensures timely completion of deliverables.
- Applied HPF application administration, including comprehensive understanding of HPF workflow concepts and development.
- Practical knowledge of at least one of the following functional areas: Medical Billing, Medical Chart Analysis, Coding, Clinical Systems.
- Able to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Able to succinctly communicate both verbally and in a variety of media with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
- 5 years of relevant Application Systems or Business Analyst experience
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in Application Testing and in working with reporting tools
- Able to design and develop solutions to meeting functional and non-functional requirements
- Detail Oriented, analytical minded
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem solving environment
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously in a rapid changing environment
- Healthcare background preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,