Job ID: 14704489
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team in Brentwood, TN. This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Processing of all hardware/software orders
- Tracking purchase requests from submission through deployment
- Process invoice payments from 3rd party IT firms and software/hardware vendors
- Consult with physician practices on their hardware and software needs
- Align IT purchases to meet the corporate enterprise standards
- Provide enterprise endpoint security guidance and ensure all PSG devices meet HCA security standards
- 1+ years related experience with a proven track record in supply chain value
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain and operational functions such as logistics, demand planning, production planning
- Strong MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Technical knowledge of IT hardware & software
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,