Job ID: 14704597
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a SCCM Engineer to join our team in Brentwood, TN. This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Provide support on SCCM, public/private cloud, virtual applications/desktop, policy creation, and scripting
- Design, test, and deploy technically complex SCCM applications
- Ensure system and application logs, reports, and dashboards are reviewed to proactively avoid issue and outages
- Identify, research, and deploy emerging technology across the enterprise
- Create, deploy, and manage enterprise group policy objects and login scripts
- Work with application engineers, application analysts, and security engineers to understand and identify the necessary requirements
- Troubleshoot applications, development coding, debugging, testing and delivery within a large enterprise production environment
- Support the Endpoint Services Nutanix cluster and VMware infrastructure
- 3 years relevant experience
- PC image builds, patch management, application packaging and distribution, operating system deployment (OSD), IT system security related issues, threat mitigation and reporting, analyzing data to spot trends, managing patches for software certifications, data collection and reporting
- Experience with Remedy/ServiceNow desired
- Analyze SCCM log files, provide patch management support, and off-hours maintenance windows.
- Develop, test, and deploy software using SCCM Software Distribution and Task Sequence application tools
- Prepare, test, and deploy software updates using SCCM Software Deployment Management tools
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,