At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Project Manager
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provides tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Lead meetings and producing status updates.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Tracks work and status related to projects aimed at the delivery of IT products and services to HCA business units.
- Supports the development of labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans projects.
- Ensures that charter and other deliverables and documents are produced and approved as required.
- Stores documents and deliverables in an appropriate repository.
- Identify risks and issues and track contingency plans or issue resolution to completion, including maintaining risk and issue logs and tracking/reporting their status.
- Supports the tracking of project dependencies, interdependencies with other projects and existing products, and critical path items.
- Monitors overall project progress and updates plans and status reports accordingly.
- Tracks financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
- Writes project status reports on required schedules including progress updates and status of all issues.
- 5+ years of related experience as a Project Manager required.
- Experience multi-tasking and working on projects with multiple stakeholders in both business and technical projects required.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- Experience with documenting policies, procedures, and processes preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,