Job Title: Senior MuleSoft/IIB Consultant
Classification: Contract to Hire
Length: 6 months
Job ID: 14711161
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking an Senior MuleSoft Engineer/IIB to join our team Remotely at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
The Senior MuleSoft/IIB Engineer will be involved in:
This position requires a candidate who can construct, test, and implement solutions with supervision and guidance from other Senior and Consulting Level Engineers in addition to management. Must be able to learn and take direction from other engineers. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
- Adhere to all current departmental processes, standards, and procedures.
- Participate in pair programming activities with Junior and Consulting level engineers.
- Completing unit testing and submit work for code review.
- Assisting with Functional/Integrated System and User Acceptance Testing
- Assisting with promotion of application from development to QA to production.
- Supporting existing integration at Level 2.
- Periodic on-call support 7 x 24 as required through rotation (including some holidays).
- Design and develop Integration interfaces using tooling mentioned above as experience allows.
- Exploring non-Integration Services development languages like .Net and others to create integration support tools for the HealthTrust Integration Services Team.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook