At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Technical Writer
to join our team in Nashville, TN and Remotely.
This individual will work at the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Partner with business leader responsible for an enterprise-wide program to develop, edit, and publish technical documentation to include policies, procedures, drawings, diagrams, and charts that increase understanding.
- Maintain documentation integrity to ensure accuracy, quality, version control, and distribution processes.
- Work cross-functionally as required to drive strategic initiatives and improve and document processes.
- Contribute in identifying process waste such as bottlenecks, redundant tasks, and information silos in the current process and develop models of the future state process with optimized changes.
- Identify necessary changes in existing processes prior to automation and update internal policies/procedures to match changes.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (e.g., clinical, business, technical) to ensure accuracy of write-ups.
- Research, interpret, analyze and write by interpreting technical source information and determine appropriateness for inclusion into documentation and other content development.
- Perform quality reviews for peers to ensure adherence to documentation standards and commitment to delivering high-quality content.
- 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Experience working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders that include business and technical experts.
- Excellent writing skills and adept at writing policies and procedures and adhering to style guides.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to handle ambiguity and sometimes changing priorities.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Management and/or Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,