Contract Length: 6-Months
Job ID: 14745484
, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Provider Solutions Analyst
to join our team in Alexandria, LA
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Assisting providers throughout the healthcare continuum from the introduction to adoption and advancing utilization of HCA technologies.
- Ensuring providers (and personnel) have training and instruction on how to access and effectively utilize healthcare technologies and responding to, triaging, and delivering seamless coordination for provider support needs.
- Maintain collaborative relationships and engage across business units to enhance the provider experience with technologies and communicate key provider technology enablers.
- This role is responsible for understanding the dynamic landscape of Health IT, various digital access points, and common clinical workflows.
- College graduate or advanced course studies or related experience with three years previous experience in healthcare related field preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and writing.
- Willingness to update job skills in a changing environment.
- Flexibility to manage unanticipated changes.
- Adaptable to changing environment of the healthcare industry to physician support.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook