At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Product Analyst
to join our team Remotely
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Participate in enterprise support to the Vaccine Management community including configuration, testing, and training
- Work closely with each program to ensure software usage optimization
- Develops and identifies potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Oversee new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assist with future integration strategies to support the service lines
- Provide tier 2 customer support to the end users
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- 3+ experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
- Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
, and Facebook