6-months Contract to Hire
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a MEDITECH Expanse Pharmacy Analyst
to remotely join our team. This individual will remote at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provides leadership and Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the area of pharmacy services and medication management for assigned projects.
- Supports the medication management informatics strategy for consistency across all EHRs and EMRs within HCA and provides guidance for implementation, optimization and maintenance.
- Ensures that projects are completed in a timely manner, with the appropriate standardization and best practices from the HCA Corporate Office and COG Clinical Informatics and Pharmacy Services Teams.
- Supports the needs of strategic organizational initiatives through pharmacy informatics solutions.
- Demonstrates skilled communication and is able to work effectively with leaders of all levels within the organization.
- Responsible for setting and enforcing consistent approaches.
- Ensures a consistent approach, relating to medication management, is used throughout assigned projects and in accordance with existing standards.
- Works as a collaborative team member in order to provide consistent patient care over multiple disciplines in the health information management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Operates with minimal supervision and is called on to coordinate with multiple teams and other projects as needed.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapts to a rapidly changing environment.
- Acts independently and creatively and is able to be a self-managing individual with the ability to accomplish goals with minimum direction.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- 5+ years’ experience in clinical application support and/or Master's Degree.
- Pharmacist required.
- Experience with MEDITECH Expanse is required.
- Mature understanding of clinical operations and clinical application support processes and workflow.
- Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,