- Provide excellent customer service.
- Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees, candidates, and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer including but not limited to Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems, and other human resource information systems.
- Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate.