Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 14834608
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Responsible for imaging/shipping new laptops for our tech refresh project.
- Transferring data from the user’s old laptops to new.
- Managing IT inventory levels and monitoring internal ticketing que.
- This person must have excellent customer service and organizational skills and be very detail oriented.
- 1+ years of experience preferred
- Demonstrated logic and analytical ability.
- Attention to detail and desire for accuracy.
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities requiring critical thinking skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter