At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Product Owner
to join our team. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Assist Agile Development team(s) in prioritizing work, gathering requirements, design, developing implementing, and supporting new or existing security stacks
- Ensure scope of work is pragmatic and minimal, and solves for a problem that customers value
- Partner with the Director of Engineering, Product Manager and internal stakeholders to set the product vision
- Define story acceptance criteria, manage and prioritize the team backlog, and contribute to the overall product vision and roadmap
- Lead a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced features and services
- Collaborate with internal partners by building and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Assist the team in finding integration solutions to complex challenges and helping the entire team meet its commitments
- Carry a high degree of empathy for each team member, and seek to understand each person’s perspective in order to drive consensus and healthy negotiation
- Solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements under minimal guidance and direction
- Identify and address cross-project dependencies and impacts
- Identify risks/issues in a timely manner and appropriately mitigate/escalate
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in IT Delivery project
- Prior experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Technical Product Manager
- Ability to identify and craft the business value for a potential market offering
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Able to actively participate in internal and client meetings to influence, educate and inform participants; and understand and explore their needs
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,