At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Unified Communications Manager
to join our team Nashville, TN.
This individual will work with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The UC Manager provides budget development/management, system design, technical advice, and process management for corporate funded construction projects. Applies telecommunications engineering principles and theory to propose and manage configuration alternatives. Evaluates existing communications systems to identify deficiencies and network performance improvements. Ensures adherence to quality standards of voice and data communications needs. Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Prepares studies and gives presentations on communications concepts. Provides technical guidance to other personnel concerning voice and data communications requirements.
- Provide technical innovation and design for system development, prepare technical and cost benefit analyses, system design, and manage the implementation of the design.
- Analyze construction design documents and specifications for new construction and major renovation projects and ensure adherence with Corporate UC standards.
- Manages internal plant, communications equipment installation, and project management for facilities and multi-building campus environments.
- Develop budgetary information for design of telecommunications equipment rooms/closets, VLAN infrastructure, nurse call network, iMobile deployment, DAS/Cell Boosting, and Emergency Call Boxes, for new construction and major renovation projects.
- Solicit and evaluate bid proposals, technical contract terms, and project management for communications equipment needs for new construction and major renovation projects.
- Maintains responsibility for development, implementation, modification, maintenance, and documentation of corporate guidelines for telecommunications equipment.
- Maintains working knowledge of trends and technical developments in the field by self-study, participation in job related seminars, courses, or conferences, and liaison with vendors.
- Provide technical guidance to Field Operations Support teams and other departmental personnel concerning communications needs associated with facility construction/renovation projects as well as circuit planning and procurement.
- Perform on-site analysis of facilities UC needs, and develop recommendations for modifications to accommodate construction projects.
- Minimum of eight years of experience with in-depth knowledge of installation and maintenance of telecommunications equipment, including PBX vendors such as AT&T, Avaya, NEC, etc.
- A minimum of five years of experience in the field of voice and data communications.
- College degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced, complex enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of hospital workflows, infrastructure, and facility needs preferred.
- Ability to travel 35%is required for this position.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,