Contract Length: 6-Months
Job ID: 14881999
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
CereCore is seeking a Senior IT Contracts Analyst to join our team Remotely.
- Responsible for identification and analysis of hospital-wide opportunities to establish contractual relationships with suppliers of products, IT vendors, equipment, and services.
- Negotiate and implement best-in-class contracting options for the IT business segment, ensuring the IT portfolio is very competitive and supports user needs well.
- Execute sourcing strategy for an assigned category which includes building relationships with key stakeholders, developing and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Facilitate conversations with internal functional team during project kick-off to gather feedback, opinions, and alignment of resource needs to meet contracting initiative timelines
- Communication of bid process, negotiation status, agreement on terms, financial proposal concerns and other matters with supplier and internal team
- Engaging customers through one-on-one conversations to articulate business strategy and resolve customer specific issues/concerns with contracting strategy or outcome.
- Interfacing with key supply chain executives and end-users in a live environment presenting and/or gaining commitment (advisory boards and supply chain board).
- Capable of securing desired outcomes through persuasion and influence.
- Responsible for negotiation of contracts including the terms, conditions, and pricing, along with ensuring the contracts are accurately executed and satisfied.
- Deploy to appropriate projects based on workload and specialization as needed.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
- 5-7+ years of IT contracts experience in a hospital or a multi-hospital system.
- Experience in strategic sourcing and negotiating a variety of contracts in the area of IT.
- A seasoned negotiator with in-depth knowledge and experience in contract negotiations and understanding of contract terms and conditions for IT.
- Strong analytical skills in gathering data and reporting
- Knowledge of Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) development
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,