At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Senior Project Manager
to join our team Remotely.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Lead project meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges around configuration, conversions, and overall system status.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 7-10+ years of experience directly managing a high volume of projects.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced multi-location (offshore, onshore, and nearshore) teams.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills and comfortable interacting with the C suite and the board of directors.
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Great project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying road maps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,