At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Network Security Engineer
to join our team Remotely.
- Provide solutions that meet Client and Partner network requirements and exceed networking and security service levels.
- Advanced skills in planning, designing, and troubleshooting complex security environments including delivering projects within scope and budget.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading efforts to improve the network's security posture, infrastructure, monitoring tools, alarming capability, and recommending changes to enhance the quality of service.
- Configure, support, and maintain day-to-day operations of network security tools and technologies.
- Monitor security consoles, review anomalies, and remediate security issues.
- Respond to and remediate security incidents, intrusions, malware infections, etc.
- Review network designs and evaluate compliance to applicable security standards.
- 5+ years of extensive Network Security experience.
- Experience with Checkpoint, Palo Alto firewall technologies
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SSL).
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise-wide technical solutions for network and information security in large distributed enterprise environments.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,