At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare.
is seeking an Senior Project Manager (MEDITECH)
to join our team Remotely
– The Senior Project Manager II works independently to plan, monitor, and manage multiple, diverse medium to large projects of high complexity across multiple teams, departments, service centers and client locations that have a direct impact on the organization and are highly visible. The Senior Project Manager will act as a single point of accountability on assigned projects, secure required resources, use CereCore Project Services project controls and standards, and ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs. The Senior Project Manager II must demonstrate a strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by proactively communicating and taking ownership of risks and issues, and by facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner. The CereCore Project Services Senior Project Manager may also be responsible for the management of assigned Project Managers, Project Coordinators, or Project Specialists.
- Building Strategic Work Relationships - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Customer Focus – Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Facilitating Change - Encouraging others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitating the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Actively communicate with CereCore, Service Center, Division, Corporate, Facility or other client stakeholders to manage multiple project business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish project activities
- Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates/presentations to business owners
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, cross-project dependencies, and report on project/program status within published schedule
- Identify, manage and monitor completion of deliverables throughout project lifecycle. Provide management of staff to assure quality of work and integration of team members’ work Mentor staff in applying project management controls Facilitate decision-making that is required for progress on the project Author/facilitate project implementation documentation including, but not limited to implementation toolkits and migration schedules Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost Solves technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience.
- MEDITECH READY Certified
- PMP Certified
- Ability to travel 50%
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,