At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking an Employment Tax Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Prepare filings and payments of state unemployment, state and local withholding, state disability and a variety of specialty employment taxes.
- Create journal entries to allocate tax liability expenses and credits to appropriate facility.
- Analyze tax assessment notices, research, and initiate problem resolution in writing in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain tax assessment notice database for accurate management reporting.
- Apply for state and local withholding accounts for new corporate entities.
- Prepare and file all regulatory reconciliation forms and research any applicable discrepancies.
- Complete unemployment tax returns and transmit files and signed documents to appropriate jurisdictions.
- Reconcile W-2 reports and communicate discrepancies to payroll Analysts.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Accounting).
- Multi State and Local Employment Tax Experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with tax preparation software is preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter