Classification: Contract to Hire
Duration: 6 months
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare.
is seeking an Entry Level Data Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work a hybrid on-site/remote at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- The Data Engineer will collaborate with team members to develop applications and technology in support of HCA Supply Chain’s Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
- This position requires collaboration with customer engagement, architecture and planning teams. They will participate in the engineering of applications and systems that address business needs, and utilize Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Methodologies for product development.
- The Data Engineer will contribute to system requirements documentation and participate in tactical decision-making processes. This role should practice attentive listening, and display empathy towards others' ideas and perspectives.
- Experience, education, or training developing relational and non-relational database management systems and applications using ANSI SQL, ETL, batch and streaming technologies required.
- Experience, education, or training in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence algorithms, tools and platforms required.
- Experience, education, or training in cloud based technologies ( Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure ) required.
- Experience with source-code management tools (Git/GitHub) required.
- All duties will need to be performed with a focus on quality of work and attention to detail with a high level of self-management and self-awareness.
- 1+ year(s) of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in related field
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,