At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior QA Test Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers, and other team members to help refine scope and define acceptance criteria.
- Develop, review and execute test cases for new and existing system functionality.
- Submit and track issues found during testing and ensure that issues are resolved promptly.
- Define comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Review project requirements and ensure necessary test environment are established for each assigned project.
- Responsible for executing an array of testing methodologies including system testing, regression testing, functional testing, integration testing, API testing, Database testing.
- Write master test plan/test plan considering functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manually test and approve new developed features as part of the sprint
- Prepare test environment, test data, and execute test cases
- Open, retest and track the resolution of Problem Tracking Records
- Report and communicate on test activities to the line organization, software developers and product definitions analysts.
- Execute Manual testing when automation may not be ideal
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of cross-functional impact of changes in relationship to software updates, bug fixes, new releases of software internally or externally developed
- Automation experience with tools like Selenium, is a bonus.
Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of creating SQL queries through SQL Server 2008
- Experience with test automation and build tools including; Selenium, Cucumber, Git.
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of Python (Preferred).
- Intermediate to Strong knowledge of at least one of the following C#, or JAVA
- Intermediate to Strong understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Experience using an IDE (Ex. Visual Studio)
- Preferred to have experience to build automation framework from scratch.
- Enrich the regression test suites based on the defined test plan and design test cases and develop automated test case scripts.
- Bring up the overall quality assurance proficiency level of team by coaching and mentoring on QA best practices
- Create and maintain an extensive test suite for regression of web applications and APIs
- Work with DevOps to automate the test suite with CI/CD
- Work closely with developers to investigate bugs and issues with new/existing features
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,