At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking an HR Coordinator
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Provides support to the HR Business Partner team and business leaders in collecting, compiling and coordinating information and helping implement local tasks which cannot be completed virtually by the HR service center.
- Implement HR programs/initiatives within the facility (or LOB) as directed by the VP of HR in collaboration with HR Business Partners, managers and employees.
- Support local employee engagement and community events or activities; coordinate employee recognition and service award events or program implementation.
- Ensure compliance with HCA HR policies and processes.
- Maintain confidential Employee Relations data to be sent to the HR Service Center as appropriate (documenting behaviors, discussions, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Handles HR inquiries and guides employees seeking HR transactional support to the appropriate self-service portal and/or the HR service center.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Previous experience working with HR systems.
- Strong detail-orientation.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter