At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Senior Business Product Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Care Management product suite including functionality and utilization, collaborating with project teams and business partners to meet HCA project objectives.
- Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts
- Lead scrum / agile requirements discovery sessions to drive product requirements
- Lead the enterprise deployment to the Navigation community including configuration, testing, and training
- Work closely with each program to ensure software usage optimization
- Develops and identifies potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Provide tier 2 customer support to the end-users
- Ability to multi-task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst, Product Analyst, or Product Owner.
- Experience with Care Management Software and Applications preferred.
- Strong Agile and Scrum experience within the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Ability to translate Business requirements into Technical requirements utilizing Agile.
- Experience with heavy documentation around requirements, mockups, etc.
- Ability to understand complex processes and showcase their breakdowns into manageable/consumable workflows, and functions.
- EMR experience is highly desired.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,