At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Business Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Leads conversations with business stakeholders to determine business needs, business value, and derive requirements to meet those needs.
- In conjunction with product analysts on the team, transitions business requirements to product support.
- Elicits and translates high level business needs into development requirements.
- Documents customer requirements and develops user stories.
- Builds and manages release plan that support the launch of new applications/features.
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
- 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,