At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking an HRIS Solutions Analyst
to join our team remotely.
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Lawson and other HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution.
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
- Correct employee history.
- Assist with system configuration, and setup.
- Develop/maintain security classifications, with assistance from the ITG Security Team.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal ITG and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
- Assist with testing and implementation of upgrades and custom enhancements.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Working knowledge of Lawson HRMS system or other HRMS systems.
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Prior HRIS experience preferred.
- Ability to participate in change initiatives.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter