At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Data Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Participate on project teams integrating health information exchange and interoperability activities into their project plans
- Lead working sessions to accurately interpret business requirements and translate into actionable data visualizations
- Demonstrated broad SQL development experience with solid understanding of relational and multi-dimensional designs
- Support coordination with other HCA solutions or projects, including analysts/specialists/coordinators, leadership, and stakeholders. Effectively communicate complex data concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor existing operations to assure accuracy, efficiency, and value
- Participate in defining and implementing metrics for managing and optimizing interoperability platforms
- Communicate items related to health information exchange and documentation activities across the organization
- Provide continual operational support to field users, responsible for resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelors degree is required
- Expertise in building various reports and dashboards using business intelligence platforms, such as Microsoft PowerB
- Experience with EHRs (Meditech, EPIC, Cerner, PatientKeeper, etc) documentation and ordering functionality & content (Preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to learn clinical and technology workflows
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,