At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a DevOps Engineer
to join our team Remotely
and in Asheville, NC
- Broad understanding of DevOps tools and technologies
- Encourages and builds automated processes wherever possible
- Supports the development lifecycle of platform design, deployment and debugging
- Responsible for the overall performance and reliability of critical enterprise applications
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Proactively monitors and measures user experience and KPIs to identify opportunities for performance optimization
- Implement and maintain appropriate CI/CD tools in alignment with enterprise standards
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Document and maintain system architecture, build triage documentation for operation support
- Identify software bugs or misconfigurations and work to fix those issues through the use of a wide breadth of tools
- Build and maintain system dashboards to monitor key infrastructure and application performance metrics
- Conduct post mortem analysis of outages or performance degradation and provide/implement recommendations of long term fixes where necessary
- Collaborate across business and technology organizations providing leadership where necessary
- Mentor junior team members
- Performs general responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud-ready services (experience with Azure is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience with operating system concepts and practical implementation of those fundamentals in a large-scale production environment
- Knowledge of or experience with enterprise architecture patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with key ITIL processes
- Understanding of compute performance metrics and tools, to include understanding of CPU utilization levels, CPU and disk queuing, I/O response times, and other key performance indicators and their impact on performance
- A proven track record of project delivery results
- Ability to initiate needed tasks and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a project-oriented environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to customer service and meeting service level commitments
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,