At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Business Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Assist in ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and some product management skills.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Must be able to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts is required.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Must be able to develop the detailed requirements specifications according to standard templates, with minimal assistance.
- Collaborate with Developers and SMEs to establish technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Provides operational support for application area of focus, supporting the business and other IT areas by providing status and recommending solutions when there are system issues. Coordinates resolution of issues with CSS and development.
- Bachelors degree is required
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst and/or related position
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SQL
- Good organization skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,