At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a LIS Analyst t
o join our team Remotely.
- Day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support of the Sunquest Lab Information system (LIS).
- Performing daily monitoring of interfaces and LIS backup processes (Database, Software, OS).
- Works with complex workflows or workgroups, demonstrating knowledge of integrated workflows and applications and problem analysis to provide system solutions for organizational needs.
- Works collaboratively with end-users to understand workflows and develop system support, including analysis of business needs and user needs, translation into proper system requirement specifications and documentation of requirements.
- Manages small to medium-sized assigned projects or particular phases of a larger projects, with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years previous laboratory experience with Sunquest system experience required
- Epic Beaker Certification highly preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.