At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Radiant Analyst to join our team Remotely.
- Designs and configures the software to support clinical and operational workflows within the Epic Radiant module.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- Performs in-depth analysis of end-user department workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Assists application and technical teams in the ongoing management of user requests, issues, clinical application problems, and delivery of information management systems solutions such as software enhancements or issue resolution.
- May perform analysis and design of supporting technical infrastructures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Clinical Information Systems, Informatics, Information Technology, or Sciences is required (or equivalent experience).
- 3-5+ years of Epic Radiant Application Analyst experience.
- Applicable Epic Radiant build experience required.
- Epic OpTime or Orders certification preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to employ systems analysis concepts, techniques, industry best practices, tools, and standards.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.