At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Provides ongoing administrative support.
- Assists in facilitating the flow of candidates through the on-boarding process.
- Monitors on-boarding compliance standards for candidates.
- Provides professional and timely updates to hiring manager on candidate on-boarding status.
- Tracks and manages position approvals and candidate submissions in ATS and VMS tools.
- Posts positions on internal and external websites, as well as a variety of social media sites.
- Assists with marketing initiatives and content creation related to recruitment.
- Co-leads weekly new-hire orientation with recruitment coordinator team.
- Helps with candidate communication and scheduling interviews
- Assists in building partnerships with local community tech groups and attend networking events to increase CereCore brand awareness.
- Completes audits in various systems on an ongoing basis.
- Assists with completing candidate reference checks.
- Assists with ongoing candidate support.
- Makes verbal and written offers to candidates.
- Assists with development of job description and job postings.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable to change on a daily basis; ability to quickly shift tasks
- High attention to detail, accuracy and resourcefulness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Well-organized and good at prioritizing work among many competing priorities
- Demonstrated team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter