At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Epic Ambulatory Consultant t
o join our team Remotely.
- Provides Epic product function, design, build and testing expertise and experience for assigned Epic modules related to EpicCare Ambulatory.
- Collaborates with end-users to design and build the Epic system in a timely and professional manner and make corrective configurations or enhancements.
- Leads small to medium complexity Epic software upgrade initiatives or enhancements to workflows including the design, build, and test phases.
- Participates in design and validation sessions and ensures appropriate documentation, follow-up and issue escalation occurs.
- Leads various initiatives linked to EHR or process improvement.
- Provides incident/issue support through data gathering.
- Designs and configures the software to support clinical and operational workflows within the Epic Ambulatory module.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- Assists with the analysis, recommendations for corrective actions, and resolution of problems within the software applications, and provides support for normal maintenance of upgrades, and system maintenance
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years in Epic Ambulatory build application knowledge.
- Current Epic Ambulatory Certification.
- Orion Experience required.
- Project Management/ leadership experience required.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.