At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Network Developer
to join our team Remotely.
- Participate in system architecture and design to meet requirements and best practices
- Collaborate with Network Engineers to design and develop network automation solutions to improve operational efficiency and standardization
- Develop reusable components, scripts and framework for efficiency
- Create and use reporting tools to evaluate data and automation performance
- Define and document code management processes to align with company standards and best practices to foster team participation, education, and collaboration within the development space
- Investigate Network system capabilities and industry standard APIs and integrations for automation
- Test and document automation functionality
- Follow change management process with an understanding of network risks and impacts
- Train/Mentor peers, Project Management and problem management skill sets
- ITIL Knowledge
- Minimal travel (up to 15%)
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of IP Networking and Network Design
- Experience with Python and other programming languages
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience managing VMWare and Server Administration.
- Experience with Linux, LDAP, User and Role management
- Understanding of APIs, JSON, and other data structures
- Understanding of industry standard Network automation toolsets (such as Ansible)
- General Security knowledge
- Participate in capacity planning strategies used by operational departments
- Understanding of Managed services and outsourcing
- Training and presenting technical material to peers
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, self motivated
- Promote teamwork and encourage others with a positive attitude
- This is a Work from Home position. Candidate must provide high-speed, reliable Internet connectivity
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,