At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic PB Analyst t
o join our team Remotely.
- Designs and configures software to support clinical and operational workflows within the EpicCare Systems.
- Analyzes clinical or operational workflows supported by the assigned products and their relationship to the technical environment in which they operate.
- Implements and maintains EpicCare systems and databases to ensure optimum performance.
- Manages complex information system projects/products in order to provide automated solution.
- Maintains Epic applications and facilitates updates, new releases and system enhancements.
- Communicates project and team status to internal and external audiences to keep project team informed.
- 5+ years as a Epic Analyst or equivalent experience.
- Strong working knowledge in PB functionality and with payer requirements for billing/claims.
- Epic PB Claims Certification Required.
- Experience with Charge Router and Third Party Claims Systems Preferred.
- Expertise in writing and executing integrated test scripts for the full spectrum of the revenue cycle (scheduling/registration/charges/coding/billing/claim).
- Experience in knowledge transfer and documentation of system build, testing and end user acceptance.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,