At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Epic Cogito Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
- Assist with IT activities, second-level support to resolve incidents, and participation in a new install, upgrade/SU, and/or new module/application testing and implementation.
- This individual works with other team members and our facilities to deliver training as needed and implement standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization plans.
- The Senior Analyst is expected to serve as the single point of accountability for a few complex projects at any given point in time.
- The Senior Analyst is expected to spend time within our facilities and critical areas to maintain a firm understanding of operations to ensure development of and solutions implemented solve the core ask/issue.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years in system analysis programming/design within Epic Cogito\Reporting platform.
- Knowledge of Epic Cogito Report Suite - Workbench, Radar, SlicerDicer, Cubes, Clarity, Caboodle
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.