At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Manager of Technical Services
to join our team in Jupiter, FL.
- Interact with all team members and act as point of escalation for all troubleshooting and support on all IT matters
- Provide executive level customer support (including senior management) across multiple offices
- Assume ownership of customer related incidents whether completing resolution oneself or by consulting with, monitoring, and following up with IT colleagues and/or outside vendors to ensure timely completion
- Provide on-site coverage during normal business hours as well as on-call support which could occur before/after normal working hours
- Asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, printers, all video conferencing equipment, desk and conference phones and other hardware items
- Assist with managing network hardware, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs to ensure network connectivity of all workstations
- Project manage all aspects of purchasing equipment: vendor sourcing, pricing, receiving approvals, purchasing, and tracking all orders to ensure timely receipt
- Execute successful IT onboarding experiences for all new employees: configuring equipment, partnering with other IT colleagues to ensure network accounts are activated, installing necessary software, setting up workstations, providing hands on IT Support as needed
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices
- Support network design and assist with network maintenance tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- One or more of the following preferred: ITIL, Microsoft, network certification such as Network+ or CCNA.
- 5 years working within Information technology in a fast-paced environment
- Must have technical experience supporting teams
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proactive mindset, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective listening and follow up skills
- Good working and technical knowledge of systems administration, networking, systems, and network security
- Good working knowledge of workstation and server operating systems, server tools and utilities, and server data backup and restore.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,