At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking an Regional Technology Lead
to join our team in Franklin, TN.
- Installs, configures, and maintains multiple servers and workstations, ensuring proper integration with other computer systems.
- Installs, configures, and maintains multiple routers, switches, and voice gateways, ensuring proper integration with other systems.
- Installs, configures, and maintains all IT rack equipment such as a UPS and other facility peripherals.
- Plans and implements specialized equipment such as pumps and dosing equipment.
- Conducts regular review of floor plans and or blueprints to identify low voltage layouts and equipment placement for proper deployment strategies.
- Conducts testing of low voltage installations with specialized tools.
- Deploys new hardware and works closely with other IT teams to validate outcomes of new hardware.
- Analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Configuration, support and administration of IT closets and IT racks at hospitals and clinics.
- May lead or guide the work of other staff engaged in similar functions.
- May handles support calls as needed.
- Maintains working knowledge of current industry standards in systems administration, industry security regulations and low voltage.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years hands-on technical roles.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of various Windows client operating systems.
- Working knowledge of low voltage cabling
- Experience with MS Active Directory account provisioning, Exchange account administration.
- Experience with MS Office 365 account and licensing.
- Experience with networking technologies.
- Experience with virtualization/server technologies.
- Experience with telephony systems including, but not limited to, RingCentra
- Ability to work in both independent and team environments
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise applications, including SQL, Email, Active Directory and Networking.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and resolve problems and be assertive in presenting solutions.
- Ability to organize and set priorities according to situational demands and work effectively under stress and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the US, complete the tasks at hand in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated skill in providing a high level of customer satisfaction to end-users.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to inquiries; understands when to route inquiries to next level.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes.
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization.
- English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,