Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 15481916
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a MEDITECH LAB Consultant to join our team remotely. Possibility of some travel to client site if needed.
- Experience with installation of clinical electronic healthcare systems.
- Working knowledge of Health Information Systems.
- Defines project requirements and resource needs.
- Leads project team or teams.
- Leads team, project tasks, and assignments with little to no supervision.
- Supervises project life cycle any intermediate or junior level staff, or any sub-contracted personnel assigned to the project team.
- Leads teams during project planning, assessment/workflow process, direct build progress of teams (or own team), coordinate testing plans, parallel processes (user acceptance testing), and go live activities.
- Leads and engages others in project management process, including: issue & risk management, project plan management, conversion management, communications, equipment evaluation, and status reporting.
- Able to assimilate feedback from clients and actively drive process improvement and culture change as implemented/approved by leadership.
- Uses professional knowledge and experience to advise the client on optimal workflows and system functions.
- Openly shares this knowledge with peers, via Peer to Peer training.
- Develops documentation and project content for internal or external utilization.
- Assists in project team employee review and assessment processes.
- Has excellent communication skills verbally and in writing, customer service focus, and is able to work independently or on a project team.
- Drives client communication process to develop and enhance client understanding of the project Best Practice, project timelines, tasks, client commitment, risk/issue impacts and mitigation.
- Leads team workflow and gap analysis, independently completes documentation and/or peer review documentation utilizing department standards.
- Independently monitors own work and work of others for accuracy and thoroughness. Mentors others for documentation accuracy, leading through mentorship.
- Shares knowledge to project teams, clients and drive the process change with clients and within a team.
- Prioritizes own tasks and assists peers with task identification and documentation.
- Understands project deliverables and level of effort to complete. Participates in the strategic planning with clients or utilizes project knowledge in the statement of work development process.
- Drives to incorporate Lessons Learned into department practice/methodology, including process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Healthcare license preferred
- Intermediate to expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Creates deliverables independently.
- Provides coaching and technical and functional guidance on specific project deliverables.
- Leads in communicating requirements to development, testing, education and training teams.
- Good organization skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.