At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior QA Test Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN
. This individual will work at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Expert knowledge of application/software development, QA principles, and agile methodology
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers, and other team members to help refine scope and define acceptance criteria
- Develop, review and execute test cases for new and existing system functionality
- Submit and track issues found during testing and ensure that issues are resolved promptly
- Develop complete knowledge of product to test the functionalities thoroughly
- Review project requirements and ensure necessary test environment are established for each assigned project
- Constant review, support and develop best QA standards and practice
- Responsible for executing an array of testing methodologies including; system testing, regression testing, functional testing, integration testing, API testing, Database testing
- Reproduce issues when necessary, in order to assist software development in resolving the issues
- Experience with test automation and build tools including; Selenium, Cucumber, Git
- Experience with Rally is essential
- Strong SQL skills plus C# and Python development experience
- Preferred to have experience to build automation framework from scratch
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of cross-functional impact of changes in relationship to software updates, bug fixes, new releases of software internally or externally developed
- Automation experience with tools like Selenium, is a bonus.
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of creating SQL queries through SQL Server 2008
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of Python.
- Intermediate to Strong knowledge of at least one of the following C#, or JAVA
- Intermediate to Strong understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Experience using an IDE (Ex. Visual Studio)
- Experience with Rally or Jira.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,