At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a PMO Manager
to join our team Franklin, TN.
- Responsible for supporting and enabling the organization's projects, programs and structured work efforts.
- Supports and contributes to establishing and improving upon the overall PPM maturity across the organization and tracking Ensures that the work of the PMO organization adds value, is relevant to the strategy of the organization, and meets the goals set for the PMO by executive management.
- Supports the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
- Facilitates consensus among the PMO stakeholders and organizational leadership around the mission and vision of the PMO organization to foster a project-management-oriented culture
- Supports and supervises a team of project managers to deliver on the agreed-upon PMO goals and objectives
- Follows the PMO established governance and processes to ensure a robust mechanism is in place for the essential communication of project and portfolio status and updates to PMO stakeholders and senior business and IT leadership
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to assigned PMO staff and/or project managers
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior leadership and key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor
- Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities and suggests improvements to the PMO practices in order to achieve higher PMO maturity.
- Manage day to day operation of assigned PMO team, including resources, workload and processes; Identify and address project risks through collaboration with project managers and escalates as appropriate
- May act as the project manager for certain key strategic or high priority projects in which PMO manager will need to conduct project initiation and planning activities, drive project execution, manage and track status of scope, schedule, budget and deliverables and report to team and leadership
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years overall professional experience.
- Five or more years of experience in IT and business/industry and Project Management.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience.
- Recent PMO management is a plus.
- Program management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application (which is highly desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the PMO staff.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.