Title: SQL Data Analyst
Classification: Contract to Hire
Job ID: 632934
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a SQL Data Analyst
to join our team.
The HealthTrust Analytics and Data integration team is responsible for the development and implementation of data-driven BI analytics and extracts that empower our membership to make confident decisions to maximize savings. The Data Analyst will become a subject-matter expert who actively participates in the development and implementation of data logic as it relates to business driven initiatives. The Analytics and Data integration Data Analyst will conduct data analysis directly related to assigned projects, generate ad hoc queries, actively participate in the development and implementation of requirements, research data issues, and effectively communicate with business partners.
The Data Analyst will work closely with others, often within a matrixed environment. They must be a great teammate who also has a passion for quickly delivering value to customers This role should practice attentive listening, and display empathy towards others' ideas and perspectives. They should perform all duties with a focus on quality of work and attention to detail with a high level of self-management and self-awareness.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (The essential responsibilities and accountabilities of this position including interactions with other departments and outside vendors, if applicable, in PRIORITY order.)
· Analyze and document product changes and enhancements
· Provide analysis and ad hoc data as requested by stakeholders
· Collaborate with product owners, project lead, management and customers on project requirements
· Leverage industry and HT team forums to grow knowledge and technical skills
· Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
· Provide accurate and thorough estimates of work effort
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Communicates clearly and concisely (oral and written)
· Strong SQL skills
· Demonstrates ownership of tasks/projects and follows through to get the required results in the predetermined timeframe
· Possesses interpersonal skills to work in a high profile and fast-paced team
· Technical aptitude to learn and adapt to new industry applications and tools
· Experience working with and manipulating large and disparate data sources with tools like SQL, Alteryx, Excel etc.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,