6 month Contract, with a possibilty of contract to hire
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a MEDITECH LIS Analyst
to join our team remotely.
This is a 6 month contract with a possibility of contract to hire for the right resource.
- This analyst will join a team of highly productive LIS Analysts to help support the Lab/Modules across the MEDITECH platform.
- Must have high level of attention to detail and the abilty to multitask.
- Primary resposibilities include dictionary maintenance, testing and documentation according to team standards
- Become SME to resolve incidents and fufill requests received from the lab throughout the three divisions of HCA in Florida
- Provide on-call assistance as needed
- May develop clinical application reports as neede
- Actively participate in meetings of the team
- Build strong relationships with customers - lab directors, med techs etc.
- Deliver virtual training, and implement standardization, utilization, integration and optimization.
- Ensure project with deadlines are made
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned
- Adheres to HCA Code of Conduct and Mission
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years hospital Lab experience preferred
- Proficiency with MEDITECH 5.6 Lab modules
- System knowledge including Lab, Micro, Blood Bank, Pathology, Order Entry and Clinical Review Modules
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Intermediate to expert ability to work in Office suite products: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Good organization skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to complete what needs to be done for the team success and the patients we provide care for.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook