Contract Length: 6 month
Job ID: 15535355
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore is seeking a Clinical Apps Imaging SME to join our team remotely. This is a 6 month contract.
In Partnership together HCA Healthcare UK & University Hospital Birmingham have committed to collaborate on their exemplar care delivered to patients currently within both organisations, to build & service a new hospital together on the QE campus for the community of Birmingham & the midlands. The success of this delivery will be reliant on the Information Technology departments of both HCA & UHB collaboratively joining expertise, Enterprise Systems Information Technology Group ITG Resourcing Review & Technology and Delivery THH Focus
Perform Business situation analysis, Imaging applications’ requirements elicitation, build and validation
• PACS Meditech orders configuration, reporting updates
• Data mapping, change administration and control, service line relationship management, application integration services and imaging data analysis functions
• HL7 Message content mapping
• Application Interface Testing, Lead UATs with service line participation
• Modality verification
• Application processing throughput troubleshooting and requirements assurance
• Maintain system design and technical service architecture deployment documentation
Proven Experience in the following:
• Systems Analyst
• Change Management
• Continuous Improvement
• Radiology service line and McKesson PACS, Hyland VNA archival
• Clinical, Healthcare, and, or PACS Analytics
• HL7 and interface data mapping, content sourcing, work and data flow diagramming
• Customer and Vendor Relationship Management
• Software Integration Projects
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.