At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking an EMR & Quality Informatics Specialist
to join our team in Salem, OH
- EMR support, build and training for staff and physicians.
- Customization, creating, and maintenance of physician templates, short lists, and workflows with the end goal of maximizing physician efficiency.
- EMR instruction, education and training for all new Physicians, NPs, PAs, all support staff.
- Oversee software and application deployment, installation and upgrades.
- Communication and education to providers on EMR and quality processes.
- Optimization of EMR use for providers and staff, constant evolution of processes and upgrade; communication of priority packs and how they affect area of workflows.
- Responsible for the reporting of monthly and annual compliance Corporation-wide data to maintain a culture of absolute compliance; CMS General Compliance and Fraud; monthly OIG Exclusions; and, SRMC Health & Safety Annual review.
- Monthly maintenance, office compliance, annual attestation and audits for Meaningful Use, quality and MACRA/MIPS.
- Implementation, management, customization and customer service/support for Patient Portal.
- Liaison with office management on EMR related issues and workflows.
- Certified Medical Assistant Degree at minimum required.
- Informatics/IT background preferred
- A minimum of three years experience with an Electronic Medical Record system, with Allscripts experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with internet protocol communication system preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with administrators and providers.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,