At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Senior Network Administrator
to join our team in Attleboro, MA.
- Responsible for the network planning, design, maintenance, and optimization of core networking systems and remote practice connectivity.
- Routing and Switching in a High-Availability LAN with Core, TOR, and Edge stack switches and the ability to analyze and troubleshoot anomalies to ensure uptime and performance.
- Experience in developing support documentation and technical diagrams of the enterprise network infrastructure.
- The ability to support Load Balancers for critical applications.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and Windows O/S firewalls.
- Maintain, secure, and monitor WAN connections to all Remote Offices.
- Enterprise Firewall configuration, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Management of the Corporate Wireless Infrastructure and Public Wi-Fi.
- Maintain the MFA and Remote Access solutions.
- Segmentation and Network Access Control (NAC).
- Make recommendations for decisions regarding hardware/software purchases and warranty selection.
- Web Filter and Email Security Firewall appliance management.
- Provide technical guidance to the system admin team and assist the End User Service team with escalated network issues.
- Perform work under minimal supervision and can handle complex issues and problems
- 5+ years of networking or infrastructure experience.
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.-Experience may be considered in lieu of this requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to support and maintain the following technologies:
o Site to site VPN
o Remote Access
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.