At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Project Manager
to join our team in Attleboro, MA
- Responsible for supporting and enabling the organization's projects, programs, and structured work efforts.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of project work to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the constraints of the budget, schedule, and stakeholder expectations.
- Work with customers to develop project scope, goals, roles, and responsibilities.
- Monitors progress according to plan, identifying and coordinating resolution of issues, reporting progress, and escalating problems when necessary. Communicates project status updates to stakeholders.
- Manages Cerner Service Requests and In-House Service tequests and assists in coordinating the IT Governance Committee.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Health Administration or relevant clinical discipline or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of IT Project Management and/or Coordination experience
- Experience with managing Cerner Community Works platform preferred
- Working knowledge of computer concepts and an in-depth understanding of data flow and enterprise-wide application utilization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for effective project management
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.